Ideas for Fun Teen Activities During Winter Break
It may be cold outside, but don’t let that stop you from having fun! Here is a list of ideas for activities your teen can do over the winter break. Encourage your teenager to choose a couple of these activities as a family bonding experience or time with their friends.
- Go ice skating, snow tubing, skiing or snowmobiling.
- Build a winter bonfire and make s’mores.
- Create and write your own game show. Then, play it with friends or family.
- Go on a winter photo scavenger hunt.
- Plan a board game tournament.
- Rearrange or redecorate your bedroom.
- Go caroling around the neighborhood. Have hot cocoa when you’re done.
- Have a movie marathon with popcorn, of course.
- Decorate your bedroom door for the holidays.
- Make a snowflake card for a friend who lives far away.
- Play in the snow. Go sledding. Build a snowman or snow fort. Make a snow angel. Have a snowball fight. If there’s no snow in your area, ball up old newspaper to make snowballs or a snowman.
- Get artistic. Write a poem about ice or snow in your journal, or sketch a winter scene.
- Go on a winter hike with friends.
- Complete a jigsaw puzzle.
- Find and make a new recipe.
- Learn a card trick.
- Volunteer! Read to children at the library. Help at the food bank. Visit a nursing home. Help a neighbor.
- Get a new haircut or style.
- Make a crazy music video to your favorite song.
- Play outside with flashlights after dinner.
Everyone at Middle Earth wishes you and your loved ones a magical holiday season!
love the ideas, definitley gonna do with my kids.I acn even use these for the class because Im PTA, after corona, of course!