Our Vision, Mission, and Values
All youth we serve have a safe place where they feel valued and respected allowing them to reach their full potential.
Our mission is to provide individuals, primarily youth, with prevention and intervention services to help them develop into responsible self-sufficient members of the community.
Middle Earth strives to provide a safe space that promotes respect and cultural competence, while being aware that many are affected by trauma. Middle Earth staff:
- act as role models to influence the development of positive behaviors in program youth using compassion and accountability;
- teach values, life skills education, and respect for self and others in order to develop into responsible members of the community;
- act as advocates for our community’s youth and promote self-advocacy and self-sufficiency;
- work collaboratively with other community agencies to link youth to appropriate services; and
- strive to empower youth to give back to their communities through a variety of community service opportunities.